The Divine Breadcrumb
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at The Divine Breadcrumb!
We've put together these submission guidelines to keep The Divine Breadcrumb a safe, comfortable space for all.
Your Divine Breadcrumb
- Please review the definition of A Divine Breadcrumb (on the site home page, or submission form page) to be sure your story fits! We’ve been finding that people are submitting nice stories, which are wonderful, but they don't illustrate the meaning of A Divine Breadcrumb.
- A Divine Breadcrumb is limited to 2000 characters.
- All submissions are reviewed before being displayed on the site and will generally be posted within 48 hours.
Guest Blog Posts
If your story is more of a heartfelt experience, a massive life shift, an exciting adventure, life changing experience, or lesson learned you might consider becoming a guest blog author!
- 2 pages maximum
- Submitted in Word or Google Docs
- Include your full name, email address and country you are from
- You may also include a short bio about yourself and any contact information you would like to share with our audience. (We don't recommend including phone numbers or email addresses!)
- Provide a title for the post
- Make sure it has been proofread before submission (We will do a final check before publishing)
- The Divine Breadcrumb will choose an image for the post
- Currently we publish new material on alternate Sundays, and have a busy publishing schedule. We will email you to let you know when your post will go live!
We welcome thoughtful and energizing discussion. Please follow these guidelines when commenting on a blog post:
- Use your real name and email address when you register with The Divine Breadcrumb.
- By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it.
- All comments are reviewed before being published. We will email you when your comment has been approved to publish.
The Divine Breadcrumb will not publish content that:
- contains blatant advertising or promotions
- is threatening, racist, obscene or abusive
- violates copyrights or trademarks
- is considered spam
We will never publish your personal information on the site other than to credit your post using your first name and last name first initial. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
Once we've notified you that your work has been published, please share the link on your social media platforms and include #thedivinebreadcrumb!